T.B. Joshua shares a practical and enlightening message on the "Responsible Use of Blessing" at a seminar for business men and women during his visit to Australia.
Click on the link below to read more
Be inspired by this revolutionary revelation from T.B. Joshua which he received from God after a period of nearly one year in prayer and fasting away from the pulpit. It’s a fundamental message which deals with the intricate tricks and ploys of satan used to entrap God’s children, focusing mainly on the dangers of taking offence and having too high expectations from people. Please take your time to watch to the end and let the truths therein settle into your heart and daily life. We KNOW you will have a testimony to share and your life will NEVER remain the same!
By Greg Laurie
At this time Aramean raiders had invaded the land of Israel, and among their captives was a young girl who had been given to Naaman's wife as a maid. —2 Kings 5:2
In 2 Kings 5 we read of a young Israelite girl, whose name we don't even know, that had been kidnapped and carried away to Syria. How easily she could have been bitter against God for allowing this to happen. And certainly she could have been angry with the people she was working for as a slave.
So when her master Naaman was stricken with leprosy, she could have thought, He deserves it. But that isn't the way she felt at all. She was concerned for him. Her heart went out to him. And she saw the opportunity to tell Naaman about a prophet in Israel named Elisha who could pray for him. Elisha was Elijah's successor. God was working through him and had used him to raise someone from the dead. Like Elijah, he had miracle-working power.
This girl had somehow heard about Elisha. So she said to Naaman's wife, "I wish my master would go to see the prophet in Samaria. He would heal him of his leprosy" (2 Kings 5:3).
It reminds me of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, young Israelites who also were taken captive. They were brought to Babylon, where the king changed their names. But he couldn't change their hearts. They walked closely with God, as did this young woman.
Imagine how she felt when she heard how God had healed Naaman. I wonder if she ever thought God would use someone like her to reach someone as significant as Naaman. It's a wonderful thing when you have lived such a godly life that when you speak to someone, they listen. This girl earned the right to bring the message she did probably because she was such a great person and a hard worker. She held fast to her faith, even in a foreign land.
By Paul Dhinkaran
And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ (Ephesians 4:11,12)
- Edification of the body of Christ
- Equipping of the saints for the work of the Ministry
Prophecies for the World
- China will lead the market
- Canada will play a greater role in world affairs to make peace between nations and it will be in forefront developing economies in various countries.
- There will be new alignment of stars in the sky ( As a star appeared when the Lord Jesus was born)
- New economies and new economic powers will emerge in the world
- There will be new trade avenues and new alignment of countries for trade
- 2014 – April 6th – Russia leading the way for Israel and its neighbouring enemy countries to make peace with each other to start business relations. This will begin. (Is 19: 23,24,25)
- There will be new commodities and currencies aligning for buying and selling in the world
- Through this there will be peace deals in the world between countries that were at war or against each other
- There will be new policies in the leadership of the economic powers
- The Lord will give new businesses and new technologies to His people who are led by the Spirit this year. Also their families will be blessed with new blessings this year.
- God’s ministries will enter into new projects which will be accomplished with God’s favour and bring great increase.
- World economic powers will come together to form a new front and a new conglomeration to fight terrorism. Nations will align together for the sake of peace. No peace until the Lord Jesus the Prince of peace returns
- The Justice system of the world will be shaken
- There will be breakthrough in the travel technology
- In the realm of medicine there will be new breakthrough in managing pain and pain relief. It will bring great advancements in the realm of healing wounds.
- Disintegration of existing political and business empires to form new conglomerates
Prophecies for India
- Greater number of Jobs will be created in the realm of technologies.
- Interest rates will increase. Buying power will decrease. Deficiency in the availability of certain commodities relating to basic needs
- New deceptions to entice the youth to decay spiritually and morally shall rise thro' new technology. But there will be an army of youth to proclaim God's righteousness thro' their sacrifice and obedience. They shall shine being bold as a lion doing miracles.
- Those who obey my commands alone shall be exalted in the country. They will not be tail but the head. I will not rest until this is accomplished
- There will be overall peace across the land
- God's favour will come upon the land with His generosity and blessings showered wherever the gospel has been preached
- Year of making peace with God
- The Spirit of sanctification will set in. It will lead to growth in one's personal life. Rev. 22:11 & 12. God will show the difference between those who serve him and those who do not.
- There have been multitudes who have been prayerfully waiting for the Lord. Their hearts have been prepared to receive him. Blessings will come upon them this year in double measure.
- House of Prayer will become places of incense to God. They shall prosper and be in peace. They shall be a refuge to all people.
- Philanthropy will rise in the ministries
- The Holy Spirit will begin to be poured upon the people of Israel. There shall be repentance unto salvation
- As Holy Spirit is poured upon Israel. "I will show wonders in heaven above And signs in the earth beneath Blood and fire and vapor of smoke (Acts 2:19)" will be seen
Here is the full address of T.B. Joshua to the world in a special broadcast to usher in the New Year 2016, including his prophetic message for the upcoming year and a powerful time of prayer. Start the year on your knees and let go of offences in order to become what God has destined you to in this ‘Year Of Reward’. Better is not good enough; the best is yet to come!
“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
By Greg Laurie
"You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain." —Exodus 20:7
Do you care about your name? Do you like it when people slander you or say things that aren't true about you? Have you ever had that happen? I have. No one enjoys that. We want to protect our name. The Bible says that "a good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold" (Proverbs 22:1).
God cares about His name, too. And He tells us, "You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain" (Exodus 20:7). The words in vain literally could be translated "in an empty, idle, insincere, frivolous way."
So how do people take the Lord's name in vain? One obvious way is profanity. Isn't it interesting how people use the name of Jesus Christ so often? Even nonbelievers, in their spiritually deadened state, know there is something different about the name of Jesus. We don't hear people exclaiming, "Buddha!" or "Hare Krishna!" In a backhanded way, nonbelievers acknowledge the power of Jesus even when they're misusing His name.
Another way people take His name in vain is by saying "I swear to God." Jesus said, "But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one" (Matthew 5:37). Your word should be enough.
Let me add another way that people take God's name in vain that's important for us to be aware of: Saying "Oh my God" a lot. That seems to be a popular phrase now. But it's taking God's name in vain. The same goes for texting OMG. Don't do that. Don't use God's name in an empty way.
God cares about His name, and so should we.