God Knows the Future



Though we may forget details, but God does not. Not only does God remember every detail of the past, but He also knows the future with complete accuracy.

Revelation 13 describes a time when the Antichrist will introduce a cashless society. He will require people to take a mark by which no one can buy or sell without it, and the end game of this is to cause people to engage in devil worship.

The technology is effectively already here. Forty years ago this would have seemed impossible, if not implausible. But now with all of the developments in technology, we can see how such a thing actually could unfold before our eyes in real time.

God said in Isaiah, "Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me. Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish." (46:9–10).

When God tells us what is about to happen, He is not going out on a limb. He knows the future as well as we know the past.