THE LORD GUIDES YOU



By Paul Dhinakaran

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron.    (Isaiah 45:2)

Dearly beloved,

The angel of God will come with you till you reach the place which the Lord has prepared for you. The Lord says, “See, I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared” (Exodus 23:20).

He has prepared a place for you not only in heaven, but also in this world. A particular version of the Bible says, “He will elevate you to the place which He has prepared for you.” That’s why He makes your feet like deer’s feet and makes you walk on high places.

We read in Habakkuk 3:19, “The Lord God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, and He will make me walk on my high hills.”

According to this Bible verse, the Lord is going to elevate you in a special way from this month. You will jump like deer and go up to the high hills, the high place that He has prepared for you. The Lord Himself will go before you and bring you to the place which He has prepared for you.

Several years back, while narrating his first experience of traveling by Jumbo Jet, my father said like this: “When the Jumbo Jet landed on the airport, a small vehicle went before it. The words ‘Follow me’ were written on it. The double-decked big Jumbo followed it slowly. This small vehicle brought the Jet to the place where it had to be stationed.”

Like that small vehicle, we are like nothing before the Lord. Our Lord who is the greatest of all goes before us and takes us to the place which He has prepared for us. What a privilege!

Sometimes, when I happen to go to new cities, security guards dressed in black would accompany me, holding guns in their hands till they take me to the place where I have to stay. But here the Lord tells you, “I am going to guide you in a special way. I am not going to send guards for you. I Myself will guide you. I am the Almighty Lord. I will protect you. I will take you to the high and glorious place which I have prepared for you.” This privilege is for you, the beloved child of the Lord. So be happy. The Lord Jesus loves you. He will bring you to the high place which He has prepared for you.

The Lord says, “I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron” (Isaiah 45:2). The Lord will go ahead of you and remove all the hindrances in your life. He will lead you to the right place where treasures of blessing are stored for you.